STEPPING STONES TO BEING POWERFULLY HEALTHY!!
All over the world, Health Care Professionals and reporters,
point the way to being powerfully Healthy.
We become what we eat, breath in, drink, absorb (what you put on your skin) and what we listen to. We need to guard these gates well.
- Detoxify the body
- Keep the Alkali/acid ratio balanced
- Hydrate – drink lots of water
- Eat properly constituted foods and be well mineralized
- Exercise regularly/be active
- Have a positive attitude and an optimism towards your future
Health Strategies by “Cheryl Townsley N.D.” – pay attention to your life-style in the following areas.
- Exercise, Movement and Rest
- Beliefs and Relationships.
Disease Prevention – Back to Basics – recommended by “Vital Balance Health Centers”.
In order to regain and maintain health and vitality, one must follow these basic principles of Mental and Physical Hygiene.
- Air – Lymphasizing: Pure, clean, rich in negative ions.
- Proper deep abdominal breathing.
- Water: (2-1/2 Litres); Pure, fresh, filtered, distilled or rainwater micronise, alkaline and rich in negative ions.
- Balanced nutrition: Balanced eating programme.
- Physical Exercise; Movement (walking, swimming, exercise on mini trampoline), Stretching, aerobics, weights.
- Rest: recreation, meditation, relaxation and sleep.
- Sunlight: 1-2 minutes in the first hour of dawn, later in the day the sun can shine directly on the closed eyelids and “solar plexus” of the abdomen for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Positive Mental Health: Love contentment, happiness and laughter.
Key points from “ABOVE RUBIES” Publication February 2006. No. 66
The author of the New York Times best seller “The Maker’s Diet” and “The Great Physician’s Rx for Health and Wellness” – Jordan Rubin, using the Bible as a guide, gives the following Seven Keys to lay a strong foundation to becoming powerfully whole and healthy.
- Eat to live
- Use whole food nutrition supplements.
- Practice advanced hygiene.
- Condition your body with exercise.
- Reduce toxins in your environment.
- Avoid deadly emotions.
- Live a life of prayer and purpose.
He further states: – “We can eat organic whole foods, supplement our diet with whole food supplements, practice advanced hygiene, reduce toxins, and exercise, but if the spirit is not where it needs to be with God, then we will never be completely healthy. The seventh key to unlocking your health potential is living a life of prayer and purpose.”
Dr. Robert H Keller, MD, MS, FACP, AAHIVS, Doctor of Medicine & Research/KBK Institute of Advanced Medicine states in his monograph on “Glutathione” Your best Defense Against Aging, Cellular Damage and Disease, states:-
There are multiple arbitrary divisions of medicine including: allopathic, osteopathic, chiropractic, alternative or complementary, homeopathic, naturopathic, etc. These divisions are a paradigm of the parable of the four blind men feeling and then describing an elephant. I have learned over the last quarter century that there is only one kind of medicine, THAT WHICH WORKS and it encompasses aspects from all of the arbitrary divisions.
In his book, “Alkalize or Die, Dr. Baroody” states that acidosis the foundation for all disease. That said, acidosis is a problem for most people in this country.
- Test Yourself
- Try Lemons
- Go for greens
- Choose Millet
Prof. Gary Young PhD MD says “Those who are looking for the truth recognize it when they see it.” He has two websites you can look at www.youngliving.com and www.ningxiared.com – extensive research has been conducted by Chou and Young in the area of Essential Oils. Check out www.pubmed.com to find more technical information on both Young Living Essential Oils and MaxGXL for Glutathione.
In a talk given by Dr. Hill, he related the following:-
Back in 2,000BC if someone had an earache, the doctor would have said – here, use this oil.
In 1,800BC they would have said – that oil is heathen. Say this prayer and then in 1850 AD – this prayer is superstition – drink this potion.
Then if we went on to 1940 – that potion is made of snake oil, swallow this pill.
Then if we went to 1985 – that pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic.
Now it is 2004 they are saying – that anti-biotic is artificial – here, take this oil.
SO WE HAVE COME 100% FULL CIRCLE.
In a Nutshell…
Work out your Wellness Wheel
Do your Acidity Self-Test
As Phillip Day says “If we can be wise, we’re going to be well”
As Cheryl Townsley says, ” The healthier I am the easier it is to hear the still small voice of God”
Use the more and less principal when shopping. The more lines in the ingredient section, (colours, chemicals, numbers etc.) the less likely you need buy it.